My month in Italy

La Bella Vita – The Beautiful Life

A picture’s worth a thousand words….

June 26th, 2011

So this post must be worth a lot.  Long story short, our apartment has wifi, but I hadn’t been able to connect to it on my computer, just my iPod touch.  Today, I gave it another shot, and it worked!  It’s a miracle.  So this means you guys get a glimpse of what I’ve been up to.

This is the first day in Orvieto, after a 10 hour plane ride and a 3 hour nap

This is the door to our apartment complex. We live on the first floor, in a really nice place

This is the Duomo in Orvieto. It's a huge church, and it has mosaics all over the front of it

Today was the festival of Corpos Dominus, which was celebrated most of the week, and concluded today with a huge parade with people dressed up in costume

Hope you enjoyed it!  More pictures to come, if the internet keeps working =]

5 Responses to “A picture’s worth a thousand words….”

1. shulvey says:

J.D.: Thanks…glad you enjoy it! Unfortunately I haven’t seen any golf courses yet, but I’ll try to find some way to keep the rust off. =]
    Uncle Doug: You’re just jealous =p

2. J.D. says:

Hey lil bit, Your mom just sent me your blog… I’m going to keep up with you so your mom won’t worry so much! Are you going to be able to go golfn while you’re there? BTW I think your blog is really cool… way to smart….. Have fun and take lots of pictures.. see ya soon keep the blogs coming..

3. Doug Hulvey says:

I think the first picture was on the Skyline Drive.

4. Doug Hulvey says:

WOW! That’s the fanciest Brethern Church I’ve ever seen!

5. Mike Terlecki says:

Aw man, totally getting getting that drum and drum outfit for the next Cosmonauts show 😛 I love all the pictures but I want more! Miss you!

Powered by WordPress. Theme by Sash Lewis.