My month in Italy

La Bella Vita – The Beautiful Life

Other Important Things:

July 5th, 2011

First and foremost:  a huge thanks to everybody who made this trip possible, especially Ginger Harper and Seven Snoddy.  🙂

Second:  I’m not sure if most people realize this, but if you want to see bigger versions of the pictures I post, just click on them, and you can see more details.

Third:  Thanks for following!

4 Responses to “Other Important Things:”

1. shulvey says:

Thanks Seven! Hope you enjoy the blog, and I’m sure my mom’s been taking good care of you while I’m away. =]

2. Seven Snoddy says:

Sara,
    It looks like you are having a wonderful time in Italy. I enjoy sitting on my Mom’s lap while she enjoys reading your blog and looking at your great pictures! We are so excited for you to be in Italy and share your experience with us. Your Mom is nice and is helping my folks take good care of me while you are away.

Enjoy every moment of the remainder of your trip!!

Your friend, Seven

3. shulvey says:

I actually did see a golden puppy in the train station, but she wasn’t as cute as you :-p Thanks Ginger!

4. Ginger Harper says:

Hi Sara!! I miss you….Mom and Dad do too. It looks like you are having a great time. I hope you enjoy every minute of it. The pictures of the city and area where you are look beautiful. Have you seen any Golden’s over there????I bet they aren’t as pretty as me :))
    Take care and have a wonderful experience!!
    Ginger

Powered by WordPress. Theme by Sash Lewis.